The Sator Square as depicted here is a very popular item in occult circles particularly among Filipino occultists.
Here is a novel way of using it without even the need to get one of those cast metal talismans with engraved letters depicting the magic square or having a hankerchief with the Sator square drawn on it (called taladro in Tagalog). This is for people who are looking for better relationships or just plain friends.
1. Copy the square on a piece of white paper.
2. Gaze upon the square and think of attracting love and friendship to yourself.
3. Cut the square and carry it with you for three days and three nights.
4. After three days and three nights of carrying it with you, burn it.
5. Watch the smoke mix with the air as it carries your request through the ether. You may mentally repeat or verbalize your request.
6. Say thank you.
Wait for results. As with any magical ritual, learn to adopt the attitude of joyful anticipation as you wait for your request to be granted.